Suggestions from the Committee: (We would suggest these for SY 2015-16)
1. West Erda stay in Grantsville for Elementary and Secondary (West of 1200 West) (approximately 77 students)
2. Middle Erda moves to Overlake Elementary (1200 West going East to SH 36 to Bates Canyon) (approximately 303 students)
3. Clear up line on Spring Street in Stansbury Park and designate their home school to be Rose Springs Elementary
4. Move Glen Eagle to Northlake Elementary (approximately 97 students)
5. Fix Jog on 1000 N. moving those students from Copper Canyon to Middle Canyon. (approximately 66 students)
6. Benson Grist Mill and Delgada move to Copper Canyon (approximately ...Read More
Out of Boundry Open Enrollment
1/15/2015 7:42:00 AM
Resolution to Oppose the Prison in Tooele County
1/14/2015 8:43:00 PM
TJHS Fire alarm upgrade completed
1/12/2015 3:29:00 PM
Tooele County School District recently completed the upgrade to fire alarm system at Tooele Jr. High School. This upgrade consisted of installing new smoke and heat detectors thorough the entire school. This upgrade also included installing Carbon monoxide detectors in the school to meet the new Utah State Law. The total cost of this system upgrade was $152,800.00.
Annual Notification on FERPA and PPRA
1/7/2015 9:57:00 AM
The annual notification on Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) from the U.S. Department of Education is now available.
Read the entire document here.