Dugway High School Objectives
1. To help each individual student develop the necessary skills of everyday life.
2. To teach the students to read, write and speak the English language
3.To teach the students a proper respect for their flag and country. To make aware of their privileges, rights, responsibilities and duties to their country. By doing such to instill a dedication to improve the United States of America.
4. To teach proper respect for Authority.
5. To provide information that will help the pupil in choosing a vocation.
6. To help each sutdent become an emotional stable person
7. To help each student develop a belief in, and an appreciation of moral and ethical issues. To be able to make moral and ethical decisions.
8. To teach proper health habits. To become physically fit and to maintain that fitness. To acquire wholesome leisure time skills.
9. To make each student feel that he/she has personal worth and are an important part of the school and the community of Dugway.
10. To provide a variety of extracurricular activities in which each student has the opportunity to participate.